Psyonix, an independent videogame developer located in downtown San Diego, is looking for a driven and organized Marketing Coordinator to join our community, public relations, and marketing teams, in their effort to grow and support our hit game, Rocket League!
• Supporting the creation and implementation of consumer promotional programs with a primary focus on marketing and brand partnerships
• Interacting with prospective partners and internal teams to coordinate and contribute to the development of partnership relationships, gain insights for current and future programs
• Evaluating and completing light IP integration opportunities for film, television, and other media
• Holding responsibility for supporting the development and execution of consumer promotional programs and strategic marketing partnerships for Psyonix brands
• Contributing to the creation of content for partnership program proposals
• Working closely with Publishing, Marketing, and Online Services teams to understand the overall marketing goals and priorities, targeted audiences, and key brand message messaging
• Helping to identify targeted brands to engage and support opportunities for the Psyonix and Rocket League brands
• Providing input and opinions to stakeholders and internal teams to assist them in evaluating and responding to external proposals
• Framing and coordinating project deliverables related to partnership proposals to management for approvals based on exposure, narrative, and ROI
• Working with domestic and international partnerships and other consumer promotion programs and activities
• Interfacing with our legal department on contracts and trademarking
• Coordinating with internal teams to earn approval for the use of brand assets from marketing and design teams
• Providing regular status reports on prospective and existing programs and their progress
• ROI analysis and post-program results
• Occasional travel to other states and countries for business meetings or research
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
• 2+ years in video game marketing or related field
• Proven ability to grasp and understand promotional strategies and tactics
• Proven history of coordinating efforts for successful brand partnerships and consumer promotions
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail and a professional delivery
• Strong self-motivation and work ethic
• Consistent ability to execute strong independent judgement under deadlines with a full workload
• The ability to lead by influence and to think strategically and creatively
• A team-focused outlook
• A willingness to be "on-call" outside of business hours, including possible holiday work
• A passion for gaming
• Recurring dreams in which you're playing Rocket League
• A knowledge of the esports and competitive video game scene
• Strong data analysis skills
• A degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or equivalent experience
Requirement for Submission:
• Cover Letter, which should include: Why you are interested in working at Psyonix, what games you are currently playing and your Competitive Ranking title in Rocket League, if applicable.
Are you willing to relocate to San Diego?
I am already local (no relocation required)
I am not local, but willing to relocate
Relocation is required if you are not local to San Diego, CA
Where would you be relocating from?
Are you currently eligible for work in the U.S.?
If not, please describe your eligibility status...
Please rate your expertise in each area.
Game Industry Experience
1-3 Years Industry
4-6 Years Industry
7+ years Industry
Some High School
High School Graduate / GED
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Masters Degree or Equivalent
Doctorate Degree or Equivalent
Cover Letter and Resume
Attach Cover Letter and Resume Here
Anything else you would like us to know?
Do Not Fill This Out